Emotodigital.com – Going away from the frequent car examine views, nowadays we have a different type of try. The individuals over at Driver Online and Motorcycle went to The town, The nation to examine the BMW C600 Sport Motorcycle on some fun and twisty roads. The C600 is managed by a 2-cylinder inline engine lately developed by BMW Motorrad with a displacement of 647 cc. The rated energy result is 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm, and its max rotating of 66 Nm is available at 6000 rpm. The energy is shifted via a directly integrated CVT, or continually different transferring.2013 BMW C600 Sport Photos
The BMW motorcycle is able of getting a top amount of 100 mph and a 0-60mph boosting length of less than 6 a few minutes. By assessment, the most impressive Vespa you can buy has an engine less than 50 % as large and makes just 22 energy.
This is the specifications of BMW C600 Sport.
- Engine Type: 2-cylinder, 4-stroke, 8 valve, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 647 cc
- Output: 60hp at 7500 rpm
- Transmission: CVT
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Dry Weight: 237 kg (522 lbs)
- Consumption (l/100km at 120km/h): 4.8 l
- Valve train: DOHC, 8v
- Claimed horsepower: 60 bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Claimed torque: 49 lb.-ft. @ 6000 rpm
- Frame: Tubular steel with single-sided aluminum swingarm
- Front suspension: 40mm inverted fork
- Rear suspension: Single shock
- Front brake: Dual two-piston calipers, 270mm discs with ABS
- Rear brake: Two-piston caliper, 270mm disc with ABS
- Front tire: 120/70-15 Pirelli Sport/Metzeler GT
- Rear tire: 160/60-15 Pirelli Sport/Metzeler GT
- Wheelbase 62.6 in
- Fuel capacity 4.2 gal.